view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

The North Crossing Road became a real uphill slope apart from the river.
However, the road surface was good, and the maximum grade was 9%. I cycled the slope doggedly.
From here, for 20km there are no houses.
The river was rough and I saw the dam which had collapsed below.
I saw a big arch-type dam, but there was almost overflowing with sedimentat. It shows the strength of erosion in the river.
I stayed at the "北横之星", the proprietress of inn can speak English.
71.28Km

2 comments

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Wow! That must be really exhausting!
    I used to ride a bike in my Buenos Aires apartments neighborhood, but just for an hour.

     
  3. Taka Says:
  4. Hi Christopher.
    Please ride in the Andes.

     


Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters