view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

I cycled heading east on Route 5 from Taipei to Jiufen. Taipei city at rush hour in the morning flowed with motorbikes. Motorbikes are fewer here than in Hanoi, but it's good to be careful because they are faster than Vietnam. However, I was not afraid, but rather filled with a feeling of safety, as if we were all united when I joined them on the road.
Jiufen was an old gold mine, it became a big sightseeing spot, after "A City of Sadness"(a successful film).

Afterwards, I went to the East Coast, through the mountains.The mountain pass had very little traffic, and the temperature was 15 degrees. I had a comfortable cycling trip.From the mountain pass, I saw the East China Sea.

68.57Km

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters