view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

I wanted to make long distance today, to enter Taichung City tomorrow.
I thought the prefectural road 118 looked good but there is no mention in "自行車環島旅圖", that I referred to. It was not readable in fact because it was written in Chinese (LOL).
When I asked the proprietress of the inn, she said "That's a good way, there are cherry trees along the route". It was a refreshing way for bicycling
I met a lot of cyclists today.
Sometimes I saw the temples. Were they Taoist temples?
I went heading south earnestly after joinimg Route 3. It was a highway with much traffic, but was easy to pedal because there was a motorcycle lane.Today's distance was 120 kilometers, the longest in this tour.

121.25Km

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters