view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

I cycled from Dali heading south on Route 9 to Yulan via Yilan.
Because there were many full-size vehicles on Route 9, I turned off into prefectural road No.191. There was the comfortable safely way cuts through the rice fields after the rice-transplanting.
I gathered informations in the tourist information center at the Yilan station square. I got the bicycle road maps and the B&B informations.
Yulan is an excellent production center of a green tea. I ate the delicious dish which used tea leaves.
 I'll cycle in the core part of The North Crossing Road tomorrow.

68.28Km

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters