view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

I cycled in Taiwan in 2009 and this is the second time.
I brought a F20-T2 made by KHS which I bought in Taipei last time and will cycle in northern part of the island.
Because this flight was from Haneda Airport which was near my home, I went by cycling to the airport.
In front of the international air-terminal, I took off the steering bar and pedals, and protected the gearbox with corrugated cardboard for loading onto the airplane.
I must not forget to outgas the air from the tires.

The weather was clear. Mt. Fuji looked daring in the air.
In Taipei, I arrived at Song-Shan Airport in the city. It is five kilometers to the hotel. It is near, but I must be careful because I will need to keep right rather than left.
By the way, actual cycling will start tomorrow.

30.66Km (Japan:25.50Km/Taiwan:5.16Km)

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters