view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

Route 9 along the shoreline was closed by the landslide yesterday.


I got on a train with my bicycle. I can carry my bike onto some trains without folding it.

Taroko National Park is a ravine along the LiwuXi valley.

I stayed at the Tienhsiang Youth Activity Center there, which is 480m above sea level. My stay was cheap, because the Youth Activity Center of Taiwan is a member of Hostelling International.

DST: 45.36Km / AV: 12.88Km / TM 3:31

1 Responses to Taiwan cycling/ Taroko National Park

  1. Chris Says:
  2. That park looks amazing. Are there good trails there? I have a folding bike too, that I travel with a lot. Mine has full-size wheels though, and I love finding good mountain biking trails abroad, stuff that I'll probably never get to ride again.

     


Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters