view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

I toured Taiwan by cycle three times this year.
My destination this time is Wu Ling (3275m), which is the summit of the Taiwanese public road.
At first I cycled Route 9, to Giran on the East Coast. When I broached the mountain pass of at the prefectural border, I saw a rice field and a the shoreline. I went down a zigzag path to the plain field.

I arrived at Jiaoxi at five o'clock in the evening. Jiaoxi is a hot spring resort. The hot spring was nice because there was a gentle rain all day long.
Leeks and tomatoes are local a specialty. There was a vegetable store there which had rich colors.

DST: 90.58Km / AV: 15.01Km / TM 6:02

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters