view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

It is cool and fine today. The temperature this morning will be 10 deg C.

I pedaled 17Km to the starting point for the climb, and walked up to the Mount Warning which was 1156m above sea level.

Because the mountaintop was sacred to the Aborigines, there were four lookouts around the summit.
I saw a double outer rim of a dead volcano.

I was able to saw down to Murwillumbah where I stayed.

When I came back to the town and did shopping, somebody called out to me. It was Cipollini whom I had ridden together with in Japan! We were going to meet at a hotel, but stumbled across each other.
I went to Chip and Lisa's house and I was served spaghetti with Italian cheese. Chip lived in Surfers Paradise, but, for the education of his children, moved to a country town last year.
33.73Km, 2h38m, 12.7Km/h , 4h for climb

2 comments

  1. It will be definitely amazing of having a walk up on a Bike.

     
  2. That would be awesome.

     


Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters