view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

My impression of Australia was beaches and desert, so I felt it would be unsuitable for cycling. However, the Australian cyclist Gus, whom I met at the Misaka Pass in last year, said "There are green mountains and the huge caldera !", so I decided to go.
I arrived at Coolangatta Airport in the south of the Gold Coast at 6:30. Gus pedaled in the rain and arrived at 9:30, just as promised.

This is the dry season, so rain is very rare. I rode behind Gus all day and lodged in his home at night.The rain eased off. At first we rode on the cycling road along the beach.
Because I carried a bike-packing bag on the steering bar and three sets of clothes on my back, I was heavy-armed for cycling.
The Gold Coast is appropriate to ride around by bike. It became clear in the evening.

A secret base of Gus's house.

The per person GDP in Australia is 10% higher than in Japan, but it is a big difference of the richness that added value brought in a garage, does not appear in the statistics.

63.62Km,3h55m,16.1Km/h

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters