view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

I rode heading north along the shore from Ballina today.

I arrived at Byron Bay via Lennox Head in the early afternoon. The Byron Bay station, which was used until 2004, became CountryLink(Train and bus company) travel center. Even now, the railway tracks are left.

I rode a bit inland and got on Pacific highway (Route 1) from the interchange. When a sense of Japan; there was an expressway.

I went down the interchange and made a turn into Tweed Valley Way. There was an old wooden railway bridge. It was only seven years ago that it became the abolished line.

Across some hills, I arrived at Murwillumbah in the Tweed River midstream. It is a fantastic beautiful town.
92.77Km,5h56m,15.5Km/h

3 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. the people are more aware of what we do in cycling and I'm proud to have contributed as a national cyclist and, hopefully, I am seen as a role model for all youth."Bikes Brisbane

     
  3. Murwillumbah is a great place to visit. And i am very lucky that i am here !

     
  4. Great place to visit ever !

     


Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters