view the big map with a meters above the sea level graph

On December 22, the cargo boat "SEA ACE" (2,976t) of the Panamanian registry ran aground at the shore in Iwaki-shi. All 15 members of the Chinese and Myanmarese crew were rescued by a helicopter.
The strong wind had faded and weather became fine. I brought my bike in a bag on the train. I cycled north from Hitachi Station. I ran over 30km/h easy with fair wind. When I turned the pedals 40Km and went over the prefectural border, I saw an unusual scene in on the shore.
The cargo boat was enshrined in the sandy beach. There were about 20 spectators.
The tower of "the New Year's bonfire" stood on the beach. This bamboo tower is burned with decorated sacred straw festoons which we display for the New Years holidays in the beginning of January.
The tradition of burning the tower is meant to see off the Gods to the sky. "Kami sama" will be surprised because there is a big cargo boat nearby.

73.13Km/Total 6h

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters