view the big map with a meters above the sea level graph

This summer, I went to temple No.12: Syosan-ji temple. This part has the steepest slope of the Shikoku pilgrimage.
The distance of uphill slope was 4.5Km and the slant was 10%. The distance was shorter than that of the Syosan-ji temple, but the slant was a bit steeper. I got a backache from cycling on the slant.
The slope became level road when I went up for a ridge line, but it came back to more than 10% for an immediately, and I could not take a break.
Though I am not a Buddhist, I felt I might achieve enlightenment from enduring this struggle!
There was a big temple that had a three-story pagoda built in the Edo era. Because it was the off-season, nobody was there. A strong north wind shook the trees.
58.66km/Total 6h

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters