view the big map with a meters above the sea level graph

Because I was going to cross over the mountains today, I wanted to depart early, but decided to participate in a guided early morning worship in the Naiku-Shrine.

Shinto is difficult to understand, like other religions. I thought maybe I could get some idea of what it was about.

God is in the place of nothingness, is not a shrine building

Because I avoided the city and cycled on the old road, neither convenience stores nor the fast food shops were around. I finally found the quiet Ise-noodle dining room. It's said "famous food is generally not good" in Japan. However, the white noodles of this dining room were very delicious. It lived up to its famous name as the Ise-udon.

The upper part: a bad noodle shop in the sightseeing spot. I ate here yesterday.
The lower part: a delicious noodle shop in the country.I ate here today.

99.24Km/Total 10h

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters