Today was the sixth practice challenge on Yabitsu Pass.
Since previous week's time was very long, I was determined to improve it this time. Today's time was 51m50s, which was 45 seconds longer than my personal best, but three minutes shorter than last week's. Since the difference between last week and this was that I ate breakfast before cycling today, that could have been a possible factor of the long time.
I lose pedaling power dramatically when I become the hanger knock. But it seems to begin gently before the hanger knock.

I took a GPS log using iTrail on iPhone every five seconds. The precision of the position looked fine, but it was not enough to measur the speed of the bicycle every five seconds.

107.29Km/Total 7h

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters