view the big map with a meters above the sea level graph

I cycled to temple No.12, Syosan-ji temple. This part has the steepest slope of the Shikoku pilgrimage.
The steep slope of here is called the "pilgrim toppler".
I turned right onto prefectural road 43 from national highway 438 and began a steep slope of 10%. This slope continued all the way to Syosan-ji.
If I had not changed into binding-pedals, I would surely have had to push my bicycle. However, this way I could ride even if it was less than 10km/h.
At Syosan-ji, I met with an heir of a Japanese sweet shop. He was going on a pilgrimage with a GIOS' bicycle. He was touring and camping. He seemed like a very reliable youth.
Surely, one day he will be able to make delicious sweets.

100.9Km/Total 8h


I recorded a GPS log using iTrail every 180 seconds, but the battery of my iPhone lasted only about 3 hours.


0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters