This group is two couples. They are Christian, friends of the same church.
They were cycling on the shore road by MTB.







This group wears uniform. One man pulled five women.

The women were forceful.
I guess that women are shellfish divers.

They eat and drank barbecued chickens, beer, Sake at the time of break.
I got some Sake. Thanks!!



[Cycle shop]
A good shop in the sea front of the core city.
You can rent MTB and Roadbike.
jejuproshop



[Packing bicycle]
As for the free baggage size of Korean Air Lines, the sum of three sides is 158cm (62 inches).

I removed pedals and steering stick to occupy the rule.
I protected gear with corrugated cardboard.
And I bagged it.


In Jeju Airport, my bicycle came out on the belt conveyor.
I worried, but there was no damage.

2 comments

  1. Jean Says:
  2. Keep up the good work on your cycling travel blog in Asia. We don't hear enough about cycling by locals/residents there. I assume you are one.

    As for your comment that you guessed the female cyclists in this group were shellfish divers..what would indicate that? Their level of fitness/toughness??

     
  3. taka Says:
  4. Hi Jean
    It's a precise question.

    In Jeju Island, the shellfish divers are a traditional occupation of the women. And they get an expensive incomes.

    I was not able to talk with them.
    I guessed they are the shellfish divers.
    Because they are tremendous drinker and rode an expensive bicycle.


    I read your blog.
    Splendid photograph !!! interesting blog gadgets !!

    I found a mistake of the caption in "More Iconic Olympic Photo Memories. Part 2".
    'Korean fans by interviewed by former 1994 '
    It is a Japanese national flag that they have, not Korean.

    See you.

     


Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters