view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph


I joined M who cycled from Machida in Fuchinobe, and we cycled to Doshi together. I have talked with him on the phone, but it was the first time that I meet. He said , "I'm a beginner and cannot cycle very much", but he was an impostor. He went up a steep slope of 12% with nonchalance.
Besides, he glares around with a grim cycle-wear.
On his back was written "輪" with a writing brush.

We rode chrome molybdenum steel bikes made by Bianchi.

The Doshi River is quiet and feel peace within my mind.
It will be a half month more to colored leaves.

100.36Km

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters