view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

I wanted to cycle along a mountain course when I watched the Tour de France. Because the Alps are 10,000 km distant, I cycled through Tanzawa in Kanagawa.
Yabitsu Pass was 761 meters above sea level. I cycled up 660m over 12km from Hadano at the foot of the mountain.
When I went over the mountain pass, I enjoyed a long downhill ride to the Miyagase dam.

This way was suitable for cycling because there were few cars.

Hanbara Pass was 490 meters above sea level. I cycled up 300m over 4.5km.

126.14Km
accumulation elevations 1750m

2 comments

  1. This is very difficult long distance you have covered Yabitsu Pass and Hanbara Pass. Great job man !

     
  2. Great !

     


Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters