Guam, Ritidian Point

Apr 20, 2011

view the broad map with a meters above the sea level graph

I cycled to Ritidian Point at the northern cape of the island. I was not able to go on my first day here because I couldn't find the fork to the cape. I could not find the fork today neither, I asked a local person and followed his indications out of the main track.
There is not a sign indicating the direction of the cape. On the contrary, only a disturbed sign that says that "US. Air Force Installation, This Area is Patrolled by Military Working Dog Team".

I started pedaling fearfully, but there was a long open way.

A fine view opened out suddenly just when I felt like I was approaching the sea.

When I cycled on the dirt track and passed through the jungle to the beach...

There was nobody. It was only the sound of the waves.

55.37Km / Total 216.76Km

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters