Toyama to Kanazawa

Jul 18, 2010

view the big map with a meters above the sea level graph

I started cycling from the riverbed Toyama Airport to Yatsuo which is famous for its 'kazenobon'.
'Kazenobon' is a Bon festival dance that I want to go see at least once, but it has become very famous now, and many tourists from all over the country visit there.
The original good points of the festival may have already been lost by now due to increased commercialization.

Yatsuo, a town at the mouth of the valley of Idagawa, is a center for farm products and over time, it has accumulated wealth. I think that the 'kazenobon' was created from the culture of the bourgeoisie in that town.

Map enthusiasts cannot overlook the Sankyo in Tonami.
Japanese villages tend to stand close together, but houses on forest grounds are scattered here. Because I couldn't get a good view unless I went to a high place, I cycled to the skiing area.
Looking out from the observatory at 450m, there are no words to describe the scenery.
Kanazawa is near when I go down the slope.

89.84Km

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters