view the big map

I went to Mongolia last autumn and rode a horse for the first time.

On the first day, I practiced basic riding.
I rode and walked the outskirts of the campsite, as the horse guide pulled the reins of my horse.

On the second day, I visited Kameishi, which was around 5km distant, to practice solo riding.

On the third day, I had improved considerably, so I went on an outing with a lunchbox.
After crossing over a humongous mountain, I had a gallop across the grassy plain.
When the horse started galloping, I got quite a workout as well.

In any case, the scenery was magnificent.
Japanese scenery has a beauty akin to a miniature garden, but the scenery of Mongolia is majestic and powerful.
Oh well, I did not ride a bicycle.

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters