view a big map with a meters above the sea level graph

This Golden Week, we were blessed with good weather. "Golden Week", it is Japanese English.
It is a period of many holidays continuing from the end of April to the beginning of May.

On the last day of the Golden Week, I cycled on the country road of Doshimura village and went to the Yamanakako, one of the Fuji Five Lakes.


There was a little natural fishing pond on the shore of the Doshigawa river.



On my return trip, I cycled down a steep slope, with an incline of 18%, while looking down at Fuji Speedway Circuit.

I cannot give the speed going down a steep slope. I continued pulling brakes.

Fuji and the Yamanakako were covered with a spring haze.

176.44Km. This is the record of my small wheel bike.
 

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters