Yabitsu Pass

Apr 18, 2010

view a big map with a meters above the sea level graph

I went to Yabitsu Pass today. Many cyclists come here from Tokyo and Yokohama.

Cyclists are odd people. They come here to climb the steep slope.
Many people climb it by road bike, but I used mini bike.
Even if a road bike overtake me, my feelings were not hurt as I was on a mini bike.

One the way, I saw early leaves of a tree still left with cherry blossoms in Nanohanadai.




The out-of-season snow of the day before yesterday was still visible on the pass, at an altitude of 761 meters.


 112.68Km
 


Marco who came from Italy, shot scenery with a video camera while cycling downhill, I was overtaken at 8:37.
The video that Marco 'CICLISTA IN GIAPPONE' edited has splendid workmanship, and the image and music matched well.


0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters