Big slipstream

Jan 17, 2011

view the big map with a meters above the sea level graph

Since the new year, there was good weather, though it was very cold.
I accepted and adapted myself to the low temperature. I cycled within Boso Peninsula with "M", whom is a member of the Uchibo Racing Club. Uchibo Racing Club is an amateur bicycle team.
"M" is a judo player also a black belt holder. I do not think that his figure is suitable to be the cyclist.
His slipstream was very big. I didn't feel the wind resistance when I pedaled behind him.
After we passed through the tunnel across the mountain, we saw the sea. The sunlight was warm, and we ran enthusiastically.

90.05Km/Total 6h

0 comments



Japan Part for LABEL

Japan Part for LABEL

Powered by Lang-8 friends

boso.cycle@gmail.com


Taka
If you want to know the details, write a comment or send an email.

free counters